From plants to pathogens, fruit flies to fungi and hamsters to humans, the Naked Genetics podcast takes a look at the science of genes – the blueprint of life. With in-depth interviews with leading scientists, the latest news from the world of genetics, answers to your burning questions, and (my favourite bit) gene of the month. So far we’ve got five episodes up:
- Genes and evolution (March 2012)
- Developmental genetics (April 2012)
- The world of top (genetics) models (May 2012)
- Neurodegenerative diseases (June 2012)
- Hacking biology (July 2012)
The next show, due out on 14th August, is all about epigenetics – a subject that’s very dear to my heart. Listen, download and subscribe from the Naked Scientists website.
The Naked Genetics podcast is produced in association with the Genetics Society.