Kat offers her skills and experience in science communication as a freelance science communication consultant, and has worked with Anthony Nolan, Cancer Research UK, the Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute CRUK Grand Challenge, the the University of Oxford, UK Biobank and Design Science.
Whether it’s digging out and telling the stories of your researchers, writing press releases, offering advice on a website, writing fundraising copy, developing stakeholder publications such as annual reports, creating podcasts, coming up with creative concepts or any other task where a decade of science communication experience would be welcome, please get in touch: email@example.com
Examples of my science communication consultancy work:
- Fundraising and copywriting for Anthony Nolan, including developing and writing their public-facing research strategy booklet
- Telling stories about research for the Nuffield Department of Population Health at the University of Oxford
- Creating the annual scientific highlights and video concepts for the Centre for Genomic Regulation in Barcelona, Spain, and writing press releases
- Advising and editing web copy for UCL’s Metabolight project, with Design Science
- Writing news highlights for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds Futura magazine